Taxes go beyond filing forms and making payments. Properly addressing tax liabilities requires planning and a deep understanding of the nuisances associated with each industry. Hospitality is no exception in unique tax rules. Our experience within the Hospitality industry enables us to identify deductions and credits that might otherwise be overlooked.
We offer a full line of tax services including:
- Annual Federal and State tax return preparation, (form 1065,1120,1120S along with appropriate State tax filing(s)).
- Sales tax applications, return completion and filing, as required.
- Year end 1099 processing and filing form 1096.
- FICA tip credit recovery, when applicable.
- Self-Employment tax calculation.
- Estimated tax payments and year-end tax planning.
- Tax audit representation.
Seasonal revenue fluctuations make tax planning critical. Payment deadlines, estimated payments and potential liabilities must be considered against current and anticipated cash flows. We help our clients plan for such liabilities to minimize the impact.
*** We provide significantly discounted tax return preparation for our bookkeeping clients. ***