Comprehensive analytics are key to optimizing business profitability. Measuring against industry benchmarks, prior performance budgets, and if applicable, comparatives between multiple locations is critical to readily identifying areas for improvement.
In our industry small changes such as improved staffing, reducing expenses like laundry and cleaning, lowering prices at one or two food suppliers can translate into large changes in profitability. Our analytics show whether your business is performing at, above or below industry averages, identify your break-even point, calculate cost to open, profit on incremental revenue, segregate food beverage and FOH/BOH labor costs and much more. Reports are designed to enable management to zero in on key areas, enabling them to make critical decisions.
Our Analytical Package Offers:
- A large array of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), both standard within the industry and custom to each client
- Front of House / Back of House analysis
- Labor cost analytics
- Recipe costing and menu profitability
- Tracking / Trending of overall business performance and changes in KPI’s
- Benchmarking against prior periods, budgets, industry standards and colocations (as applicable).
- Break-even analysis, scenario and goal achievement and strategic planning.
- Monthly consultations to address issues identified within the analytics.
Incorporated within our analytic package we offer strategic planning, one-year budgeting, near term forecasting, and short-term cash flow projections. On an ongoing basis we benchmark performance against each of these metrics as well as industry standards.